Friday 24 June 2011

Oh no - I gave in.

I have a confession to make. I gave in. I bought a new item of clothing!
It was out of need rather than want. I'm off to Hong Kong and China in a few weeks and know it's going to be really hot. I didn't want to cut up the trousers I have and the charity shops didn't have anything suitable. So I bought a pair of cargo style shorts.

I'm beginning to redevelop my wardrobe and want interesting and unique pieces, not just high street fashion that everyone else has - I suppose it's my way of being individual and recycling. This is going to involve lots of refashioning. Look out for my latest refashion - maybe I'll finish it tomorrow - Pictures will follow.

1 comment:

  1. We all give in to our needs sometimes ;O) and needing something for such a great trip is not an every day occurrence.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...