Thursday 10 May 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

Well it's my Blogging Birthday. I've been on blogger for a whole year and a lot has happened in that time.
I started blogging as a way to document my creative endeavours while I was ill last year. It has been a year of ups and downs, uncertainty and hope, redundancy and new jobs.
I will begin a new full time job in September and I have no Idea how I will keep this thing going while working full time (suggestions please). One thing I'm certain of - i have to keep creating, although I think you might see more of my art work in the latter part of this year.
I may not post quite as regularly as I do now, but as they say - you can't do everything!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...