Saturday 27 April 2013

A waste of time

I spent today making up a blouse that i'll never wear. The fit is great, the style is ok - I drafted it myself, but the colour is just - EUGH!
I'm glad I made it as I now know that it will work, so I suppose it's a toile, but I was hoping it would be wearable. I know, however that I would never wear it, so I'm not going to finish it. I'm not even going to grace this post with a photograph as I can't bear to share it. I have no idea what I was thinking when I bought that fabric, but I won't make the same mistake again.  That is all!

1 comment:

  1. My heart goes out to you! I sew quite a bit but have def spent time making things that didn't turn out how I envisioned them. It's frustrating because time is so valuable. I made the cutest little balloon bling flip flops today but my pics aren't working and now all that time and...... What can we do but carry on? :) Tomorrow is another day.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...