Saturday 8 June 2013

Crochet dress

A while ago I was browsing in Monsoon when I saw this crochet dress. I loved it, but the neckline
styling just doesn't suit me.  I've been on a mission since then to fins a pattern to make my own.

After much browsing online I found this cute dress pattern on Etsy. I don't knit, but I can crochet although I don't very often.  I know in a few weeks I'll have the opportunity to sit and make this. hopefully outside sitting in the sun, listening to the radio and drinking Pimms and ginger beer (you gotta try that one). So today I bought it, I'm just waiting for the pattern to arrive so that I can get the right cotton ordered and I'll be ready to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...