Thursday 29 August 2013

A new addition

We have a new addition to our family...


Meet Daisy, a 6mth old Soft Coated Wheaton Terrier. She is the reason I haven't made much over the last few days. Good friends came to visit over the bank holiday weekend, they also have a Wheaton Terrier and had heard that Daisy needed re-homing. When we told them we were looking for a dog, they suggested we contact the breeder, which we did and she was ours.


So the last couple of days have constituted an epic road trip to collect her from Shropshire. So now I'm a bit behind with my projects. I have almost finished the plans for work. I'm almost done making two school skirts for my daughter and then It's the Jacket that I desperately need for work. I'm making this jacket from Burdastyle magazine 02/2013.

I'm going to omit the patch pockets and just use the flaps that are on version 101 instead. I'm making it in a wool blend and not a boucle so the frayed edges wont feature on my version. I'm also including some tailoring techniques to create a more substantial jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...