Wednesday 10 July 2013

Polkadot Maudella Version 2


After I made the purple polkadot dress based on the Maudella pattern I picked up for 20p, my friend Alli loved it and borrowed the dress for an event, she was taken with it and asked me to make a version for her, so she bought me the fabric -  a dark red with cream polkadot cotton and I made the dress up for her.

As it was the second time I've made the dress it went together much quicker. I didn't use interfacing in this one as I found that even the light interfacing added too much stiffness to my purple version. I glad I did this as the dress hangs much better and the fabric has enough body as it's a quilt cotton.

Soundtrack: The North Borders - Bonobo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...