Sunday 8 May 2016

The Hunter Tank

A while a go I had the opportunity of testing the Hunter Tank for Jennifer Lauren Vintage. The pattern has been released this week, so grab yourselves a copy. This is a lovely summery top with a tie at the front waist. It is designed to sit at the waist.  and would look fantastic paired with high waist skirt or trousers. I made this in a light weight navy cotton with a strawberry design and used navy bias binding for the neck and armholes. 


This is a quick make and I made it in an afternoon. The fit was good and I liked the design, although I'm not sure it really fits with my style. My daughter really does love this and it goes really well with her skinny jeans.

If you're looking for something to sew for your holidays then this is a good option. I made this using less than 1m of fabric.  



2 comments:

  1. Yup, my daughter would love this too, especially in a strawberry print! It really cheers me up that certain styles that I wouldn't dare to wear (too revealing) look rather sweet and totally suitable on a youngster. Very nicely done Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect top for Summer weather, Claire. It looks great in that pretty strawberry fabric.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...